Daniel C. Imbornone, CPA was established as a Louisiana Certified Public Accounting firm to provide accounting, tax and business advisory services to small businesses and individuals throughout the New Orleans Metropolitan Area.
COVID 19 Update
The health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know our business is addressing the situation.
Currently, our offices are still open for appointments. Here are a the proactive steps we have put in place:
1. Our office is currently open for appointments. However, if you would like to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit, please notify us and we will make every attempt to accommodate your request.
2. To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have, we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever, cough, etc), they need to stay home.
3. Effective August 2, 2021, Governor John Bel Edwards announced a mandatory mask requirement for Louisiana while indoors. This mandate will stay in place until at least September 1st but may be extended if necessary. To follow all state and local government mandates, our office requires clients and staff to wear a mask upon entering the building unless you are fully vaccinated.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let our team know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call our office at 504-568-0480 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated August 2021.
Our Mission is to provide all of our clients with prompt, professional and courteous service. We hope to bring understanding to our clients on various issues while exceeding their expectations.